For over 25 years, Chris Castaldi has worked in the material handling industry, providing customers with solutions that lower operating costs and increase fulfillment rates. At DMW&H, Chris is Vice-President of Sales where he is responsible for sales and marketing. He is extremely knowledgeable about the warehousing, apparel, distribution, and material handling industries, guiding a team to deliver solutions that increase fulfillment and improve throughput for clients. Chris is very personable, speaks well with the media and at industry conferences, and is very detail-oriented.
His thought leadership includes:
- All types of material handling equipment: conveyors, sortation units, warehouse control systems, etc.
- Picking and packing technologies, including pick-to-light, pick-to-voice, pack-to-light, and RFID
- Apparel, sporting goods, retail, specialty retail, food/beverage, catalog, e-commerce, department stores, and footwear industries.
- Issues, challenges, and trends of the material handling industry
- 3PLs, logistics, dock equipment
Previously, Chris worked as a Senior Account Manager at Simparel, an apparel manufacturing software solution provider in North American. Prior to that, he worked as the VP of Client Development for AL Systems, a material handling equipment provider for the retail industry. He also worked for FKI Logistex in regional sales and as a product manager at Komatsu Forklift.
Chris is a member of CSCMP, WERC, MHI, and the New York-Connecticut Roundtable of CSCMP.
Featured Case Study
Read how we have helped many clients optimize their warehouse operations, plan for the future, and overcome material handling challenges. We have clients in the wine & spirits distribution, food & beverage, apparel, retail, consumer packaged goods, electronics, and pharmaceutical industries.